Tuesday 27 July 2010

Whisky in the jar.

I got up 20 Min's ago cause I knew there was a pint of cider left in the bottle , I'm gonna drink it and go back to bed . This is really living !!!
Where's the summer gone ? It's grey and horrid . I'm counting down the minutes until detox , please come quickly , the 9Th of August is the starting date and I will put my heart and soul into this one , no messing about , get off this shit once and for ever , I'm still interested in life outside my bubble , I'm more interested or disturbed that I've nearly finished all the booze left in the bottle , no money to replace it either , cold turkey or "clucking" is on the way , never was a real fan of turkey , even at Christmas , to dry for my liking , not bad in a sandwich though with a bit of stuffing , that's the only dish my mother ever excelled at , the turkey sandwich , yes very tasty with a bit of salt and Percy pepper .

No comments:

Post a Comment