Saturday 3 July 2010


Pills , Pills , Pills . These are my morning meds , Lov em , yum yum .
Spending my cash again , this time on herbal detox remedies , a product used by the Chinese in 600 BC called KUDZU , I'll give anything a go , nothing to loose . When I googled KUDZU it apparently cures every ailment from in grown toenails to brewers droop , wonderful stuff indeed . I also purchased a floor mop in the 99p store so my flat is all shiny and smelling of bleach , I run a tidy ship and cannot stand mess so it had been bothering me that the floors were needing a quick swish over .
It's coming up to 7pm and the weather is proper beau , still warm and the sea looks just divine , maybe the unused wetsuit with labels still attached will get a dip this summer , I had the great idea of swimming the Channel in it last year until I saw a turd floating just off shore so shelved my plans for another day .
Mooching around Brighton earlier every other person is wearing white rimmed sun glasses , Ha , the lady on TV playing tennis at Wimbledon is also sporting a fine pair , just remember who had them first !!
Alcohol is not bothering me at all today , ive watched people drinking beer and wine outside the pubs and bars around town and felt no need to join them , my mind is relaxed and lucid , today peace of mind rules the day . A quick prayer to the rulers of the Universe to thank them for my lovely day and keep em coming .

No comments:

Post a Comment