Thursday 8 July 2010


I've had this tag on for a month today , I want it off , don't want to be under a curfew anymore , I didn't give a shit in the winter when I was tagged the last time , who goes out after 8pm in December ? Certainly not me , but this is summer time and I'd like to go to Cornwall and watch the surfers and buy some T-shirts , maybe do some camping . Get the fuck out of Brighton for a few days , it suffocates me sometimes .

I've been up since 8.30am and took a swig of cider before I left my bed , feeling dehydrated I took a huge gulp and that set the scene for the rest of the day , popped down the off license and bought 12 cans of cider and put the TV on and watch my favourite girl "Lily Allen" singing her favourite top 10 . She's always happy and laughing , better still she likes older men , maybe we could meet up sometime , me and Lily fucking around, being silly .

No comments:

Post a Comment