Friday 23 July 2010

Shaggy Hair n Fried Eggs .

Little James smelt of roses until the age of 8 months , Bish Bash Bosh and suddenly Mama had a devil on her hands and didn't know how to deal with the red head she'd birthed .
Ha , Ha , Ha , little James knew how to have fun , scream , shout , fucking rages that nearly blew the house down , I could manipulate at a very young age . My brother is 2 years older than me and we had got all excited for his birthday , he was 6 or 7 , I watched him open his presents , some where money and cards , cheques from distant aunts and uncles which didn't bother me , just bits of paper which I didn't understand .
Dad came down and wished J a happy birthday and gave my shaggy hair a mix up and I gave him the best false smile .
I fucked up the day when my brother open his "main present" a thunder birds 3 missile launcher . I screamed and beat the house up until my Dad took the car out with me by his side and bought me the same present just to shut my fucking mouth . I can and can't believe that was Jim or James . What did my poor brother think about his big present being triumphed

No comments:

Post a Comment