Tuesday 20 July 2010

Fish n chips for breakfast.


Wow I slept all day and didn't wake until 6pm , never done that before , feels a bit strange and to be honest could have stayed in bed and carried on sleeping , so it's fish and chips for breakfast . Ha , no booze either , I've cheated Mr A for the first time ever so Fuck him .

I went out yesterday and had a wonderful time using my new camera , the weather was warm and just perfect for taking some photos .
I went to see a lady at probation yesterday , she works for the alcohol prevention team and I'm hoping she can get me back into rehab in a week or 2 , got to go back to see her on Thursday and see if she has sorted anything out , she was very pleasant but seemed far more interested in her own voice rather than what I had to say , I enquired about some voluntary work and she was quite informative , telling me about a peer mentoring course that you can take , we'll see , no one better for the job , ive been there , seen it , done it and all that .

No comments:

Post a Comment