Tuesday 13 July 2010

Excuse me while i kiss the sky .

It's just starting to get light and still had no sleep , keep banging away at the cans until they are gone , just 1 more to go then as everyone gets up I'll hit the sack . A waste of a day, maybe it will rain , cool cool rain , me hungover and trapped in my cell when I should be "living " . What is living ? Getting beaten , battered and abused . Sobriety spins my head inside out , back to front , upside down , inside out and outside in , a big vacuum sucking me in a 1000 different directions at the same time .
It's properly light now and I can hear the birds chit chat , looking for worms or what ever sparrows and seagulls do at this time in the morning , do they have hangovers ? Are they looking for their next fix , Sex , drugs and rock n roll ? Monkeys get mashed up on those fermented orange coloured tree fruits , I saw it on the TV , perhaps the birds lick toads backs and trip out .

No comments:

Post a Comment