Wednesday 7 July 2010

Drinking on an empty head

This confuses me , 1044 people have looked at my profile and possibly my blog yet I only have 1 person following me?

I spoke to my pal Annabell , she's in hospital and sounds fucking mashed on morphine when i ring her , nice place to be , I remember it , off your head on legal drugs , sleep , eat , sleep , eat , take a piss if you can find a nurse to hold your arm . She mentioned chemo but I'm not having any of it , the bandannas will be ordered and I will wear one in support if it fits around my big head , I've been there before and absolutely refuse to go on the same ride again , NO FUCKING WAY . I tell my Annabell that I won't drink tomorrow , money's getting short and the £40 I have must be spent on food and cigs to last me the week until payday. I care about my pal in "hostibul" ( hospital , private joke ) a face book friend , she takes me for what I am and doesn't judge , she's as whack as me , I can't wait to see her , and I will see her as soon as my tag/curfew is over Sept 7Th 2010 , as I said in a previous post , top restaurant and expensive clothing , the best for my friend and each of us wearing a bandanna , looking as cool as a breeze , then maybe sit on the western super mud beach and watch the seagulls and people passing by , RELAX , drink in the peace that comes with watching the tide going out , a new place for me , nobody knows who I am , NO SEX , DRUGS AND ROCK N ROLL it's out of my fashion . Brighton and Weston Supermare are both seaside resorts and I'd feel claustrophobic if Icouldn' t take t look at the ocean .

No comments:

Post a Comment