Sunday 11 July 2010

Spoke to Mother this evening , haven't seen or chatted with her for over a month , I needed the space and think she did to . I tell her about last Tuesdays court case and also that if she wants to see her Granddaughter then she will have to sort it out herself , I'm a little angry with her as she complains to me about not seeing my daughter but won't make any effort to make contact herself , I advise her to speak to my ex's mother who is at least sane and will be polite , "yes , I was thinking about doing that " , my Mother replies and I have to stop myself saying " yes you were thinking about doing that 10 fucking months ago !" .
I tell her I've done another detox and also that the Dr thinks I may have Bipolar or and ADHD , she asks if I'm relieved to hear this and I tell her that I am . Thanks me for getting in touch and puts the phone down , I'm pleased that's over . I'll send her some money but won't ring her for another month or so , keep a low profile , don't need the guilt anymore .

No comments:

Post a Comment