Tuesday 13 July 2010

Please Sir , Don't serve me ever again , do you understand ?


Bought myself a digital camera , went shopping , bought some postcards for my Daughter and Annabell and went to the off license and told the Indian guy behind the counter not to sell me any more alcohol , he kept saying he didn't understand me so I kinda used sign language , I think he understood , popped 12 cans of cider in a plastic bag and came home . Money is my worst enemy , I don't know what to do ???? I've no excuses , Fucked Up again . I need more friends , walking around town as Annabell had said yesterday is no fun on your own all the time . To get more friends would be easy for me , attend AA meetings , people just like me , AAAARRRRR !!! Don't know what to do ?? Life saving decisions should be easy to make , yeah ? Well let me tell you something , they Fucking ain't .

I walked onto the sea front and found myself at the Dukey stall where I used to take my daughter last year , you have a stick with a hook and have to then catch a duck and win a prize , one week she won a watch and told me the week after that it was "Crap" because it was plastic and didn't work .

No comments:

Post a Comment