Monday 12 July 2010


What a hell of a morning , that witch of a probation officer ripped into me about the allegation my ex wife had made that I had contacted her , which I certainly did not , repeatedly told me I was lucky not to be in prison and then had a fit that I had been to court without her knowledge concerning the contact order with my daughter , I purposely didn't tell her in case she stuck her fucking big nose in and messed things up for me . Oh and gave me another roasting for missing most of last weeks detox , I put myself into detox and it was not part of my sentence . I'm thinking if I give her the impression that I no longer care whether I see my daughter or not then this will remove a lot of her power over me ? I took a quick photo of her . (Right)
Took myself off to the pool and cooled down , really fancying a drink and with money in my pocket I use the swim to distract me . Went food shopping at the super market just to get rid of the spare money I had in my pocket , determined not to use my meeting earlier this morning as an excuse to drink , I can be stubborn so I'll stay sober just to spite the fucking bitch , she wants me in prison , she won't get what she wants !

No comments:

Post a Comment