Sunday 11 July 2010


British Grand Prix today at Silverstone , great excitement for me , I really must go , yes next year .

I've got money today but have no inclination to buy alcohol , is this because I have an appointment with my probation officer at 9am tomorrow and don't want to feel like shit , maybe the Kudzu is working or am I determined to sort myself out so that I get more than the chance to send my daughter a birthday card , I'm still fucking fuming about their decision last week in court and will use this energy to keep me sober and continue to keep me fighting . Dads are roasted by the press and public for ignoring their kids but the amount of hoops you have to jump through before you can even get your case to court is ridiculous , it took me 10 months and I will have to wait another 5 months until I get to see a CAFCASS officer who will chat to me and my ex partner and then advise the court of their outcomings . Why do I have to wait 5 months to see this person , then have to wait again for another court date , I totally understand why some Dads just give up ! There maybe some fireworks but this Dad is not gonna give up fighting until he gets what he wants .

No comments:

Post a Comment