Sunday 4 July 2010


In high spirits , despite having vivid dreams of drinking alcohol in different pubs . Wasted the morning fucking around with my pool fees . Big fire in the Church the next street down from me , filled my flat with smoke . Boiler is leaking so rang the heating engineer and he cannot fix it for health and safety reasons , something to do with soldering a leaking joint so Ive got no fucking hot water until Tuesday . Chatted to Annabell , we're a funny pair and she was very jolly despite her hospital visit tomorrow , Good Luck Duckey x .

A break through today i think , not sure . Went shopping to get some bits and walked past my favourite Off License and whether it is the Campral or the Kudzu I walked straight past and didn't realise until i had walked another 5 minutes and was sat at the bus stop , umm ? Interesting , somethings happening , I have no desire to drink alcohol , have money to buy it if I wanted . ONE FOOT IN FRONT OF THE OTHER , EASY DOES IT .

Thank you the masters of the universe for keeping me sober today and please help all others suffering from addictions to find peace of mind .
The poor man in the painting above was me 7 days ago , I was not this person today and do not wish to be him tomorrow .

2 comments:

  1. Just a little heads up...in your profile just write one word tags..like Alcholism and not 'curing my alcoholism'. You'll get more hits that way.
    Good luck this week, I'll be thinking of you on Tuesday <3
    ~X~

    ReplyDelete