Wednesday 7 July 2010

Postman's Knock .

One day I will without doubt give up the booze , that's a fact and no arguments , but whether it's because it kills me or I remove it from my life I don't know . Today it's got me , Mr A has his hands in my pockets and is spending my money for me and I'm quite OK about it .
I just went to the off license and some guy is looking at me like he wants to kill me , never seen him before in my life , why does he dislike me ? , I don't understand ? Is he having a bad day and wants to fight me , why does his shit impact on my day ?
The postman knocks my door , I'm not answering , fuck off , whatever he wants will have to wait until tomorrow or never , I didn't give him a Christmas tip so I feel a little guilty about this , how much do you give the guy ? he gets a wage and is always fucking late , if I gave him £5 would that be to little or too much, not sure , he can rip all my post up and chuck it in the bin , all I get is bills and letters from my ex wife's solicitor . The poor guy wears short grey trousers every day of the year , snow , rain , sun , whatever , I've seen other postmen/women doing the same , is it some sort of charity sponsored issue , raising money for ex postmen who took early retirement due to frozen blue knee syndrome ?

No comments:

Post a Comment