Monday 21 June 2010




WIMBLEDON 2010 STARTS TODAY . GREAT , GREAT , GREAT.


Probation at 9am , Alison is cool today , I present my probation chits to prove I have attended A A meetings , I introduce her to Mr A and she looks puzzled for a second then understands my need to put a face to this Devil responsible for almost recking my very existence , " if a friend treated you as Mr A has then would you still want him as a friend ? " , Alison asks , " no of course not " , I reply , " then why do you still befriend him ? " , she asks , I struggle for a reply , "He's just so charming " is all I can think to say feeling foolish .

Money goes into account today so I've hatched a plan to buy enough food to last me 11 days which will take me up to my next payday and leave me nothing for Mr A to get his dirty claws on , I popped into Iceland and bought a load of food and they will deliver it this afternoon between 3pm -5pm and free if you spend over £25 .

This day 2 years ago I was at the Wimbledon Tennis Championships accompanied by my Brother and long time friend and fellow tennis player " Fat Dave " , I've known Dave since I was 7 or 8 years of age , went to the same snotty school . This year I speak to neither , my Brother over a statement he gave to the police last Oct , saving his own ass , even my solicitor called him a cunt and Dave over some unpaid gambling debts , £52 was more important to him than 35 years of friendship , I'm still Fuking angry with him , " Let it go Jim " .

No comments:

Post a Comment