Thursday 17 June 2010


Up early this morning , bathed and now enjoying my tea and cigarette . The weather is glorious with not a single cloud in the sky and the sea is an almost aqua blue , i spy 3 yachts all travelling westerly , going to Portugal or somewhere like that or maybe only a short trip to the isle of wight for tea and scones.

Preying this morning to the higher powers i forgot to shut my eyes , at junior school i remember being shouted at by a particularly nasty teacher as i preyed with my eyes open , does it still count or should i prey again ? , just for insurance i have asked the gods to keep me sober today with my eyes shut.
Later on this morning I'm going to another AA meeting at a place called the crypt , sounds a bit creepy , isn't that where they keep all the bodies ? The collection bowl goes around the room at the end of the meeting to pay for the hire of the room and teabags , I've got 15p left until tomorrow so that's all they'll get from me today . When i get paid the cash has to be spent quick or the temptation to buy booze is too great for me to resist.
A beautiful girl walks down my street flicking her blonde hair from one side to the other , I've seen her before , big blue eyes , maybe she's off to work or going into town for a summer hat . Perhaps I could take her out to the best restaurant in Brighton when I've finished my detox and we could gaze into each others eyes over a candle lit curry , no need to say anything to each other , just gaze , gaze , gaze .

No comments:

Post a Comment