Monday 21 June 2010




Fireworks on the beach tonight , a birthday maybe or a party , someone got married this afternoon ? A celebration with BB Q's and booze , possible some drugs , naughty naughty . Fireworks are the ultimate eye candy , orgasms for the eyeballs.

A friend just text ed me sounding a little disturbed , the new government has messed up his pension , he's only 37 , what the fuck is he worrying about , don't get it ? He'd never admit it , bet he voted conservative . My pension plan from St Dunstan's should keep me cosy , the deal was good , pay in £7 a week and they would pay £21 , four and a half years I paid in so I'll expect about 15p a week , fuck it why worry about it , the pension also included life insurance which is signed over to an Irish girl that hasn't been seen for nearly 20 years , should sort that really , maybe tomorrow or not , I'm fond of the lady and it would please me to leave her some money should I die . In the spirit of fairness I took her virginity and spent 4 years in a usually happy relationship , " You were the one for me Chop " , we were engaged to be married and had bought her a ring with 18 super sparkly diamond set in white gold , went to Ireland and asked her father Seamus if he would let me marry his daughter , "yes of course" he said with tears rolling down his face , he liked me and I liked him , knew that I took care of his daughter in big bad England , she was the kindest person to ever walk this earth , she lives in county Mayo Ireland had 2 kids and runs a grocery or something to do with fruit and veg , she used to write and send Christmas cards to my Mother but stopped when I got married . She wrote once telling me she had bought a Volkswagon Beetle , pink and the last line of the letter told me she was getting married to a guy called Gerry , I remember meeting him on a visit to Ireland , his parents were millionaires , Mr A helped me get over the situation and honestly the fun I got upto after we split I don't regret and was free to do as i pleased . Drink and fuck the pain away , soon somebody else will catch your eye and I didn't mess about , fuking 4 different girls in 1 day , thats my record and now I'm old theres no chance of topping that : (

No comments:

Post a Comment