Tuesday 22 June 2010


Looking out of my window the sea shimmers against the sun , it's a glorious sight and feel lucky to have such a fabulous view , earlier this morning I could make out the Isle of Wight which is 50 or more miles to the west , just a faint outline on the horizon almost like a shadow but it was definitely there .


It's a trade off , to even the balance of the outstanding view , my neighbours are heavy weed smokers , the Albanians downstairs all smoke weed , the hermit on the ground floor suffers from serious mental health issues and only leaves his flat to jump into a taxi to buy food and booze then shouts and curses at the moon once drunk , the block next to mine is a little quieter , a girl was stabbed in the neck last year by her boyfriend and needed a 5 hour operation , it made the newspaper , a fat guy called " Flossy or Fluffy " lives on the top floor , he grassed on 5 drug dealers in the street 4 or 5 years ago so should really think about moving to another area , these dealers won't be in prison forever , then there's the new guy at number 11 who had the fucking nerve to lecture me about being pissed all the time whilst off his face on smack or some other awful drug , he could hardly open his eyes and was having difficulty speaking , he attends A A meetings but I've yet to see him at any I've been to . Queenie lives further down the road and frequently crawls up the street pissed out of his mind , he owns a black and white Staffordshire Bull terrier which he calls "cunt" , the little fucker bit me recently so I reported it to the police who visited Queenie's house on 3 occasions but he wouldn't answer the door . A couple of weeks ago he bit my pal Sarah on the right hand and made it bleed , I thought it was rather amusing but if it goes for me again I'll kill it with my bare hands , ring its ugly neck ! Next door down is where the lady murdered her mother and hid the body under the stairs , upstairs is a gay bloke with a Yorkshire terrier , he sells ketamine or more widely known as special K , a clubbers drug . Further on down is a guy with schizophrenia who is also an alcoholic and drug addict and finally there's Bill who sits out in the sun all day and drinks like a fish when he's got the cash and not forgetting George who has 4 daughters but had decided to turn gay and shares his house with anyone he picks up from the most famous gay pub in the world " The Bulldog ". ( see above) . Toxic Street indeed .

No comments:

Post a Comment