Friday 18 June 2010

Not sure what day it is , Ive been up all night and the sunrise came early , like" real early" , 4am ish . My nemesis goes to work at this awful hour so I waited for him but he slipped by in a haze of painkillers and booze , i need to sleep but wonder how awful I will feel later on if i don't . Mr alcohol whispers something into my ear and is quickly told to get fucked . I can never decide between people and music , I get high on both . Music you can control , people I have no fucking idea .
Why do they put adverts on TV about hair spray and tampons on at 6.am , Mums getting kids ready for school , no i can hear clubbers making there way home so it must be Saturday morning . Does my daughter get up at this crazy hour ? I hope so . Me and my Dad used to get up early on Saturday's , he used to fry an egg and let me pour cold water in the hot pan , Hiss , Pop , Bang , weekend treat for my dad "Bobbie" , I hated eggs so Dad made me tomato sauce on toast , my favourite . My dad wasn't one of those cool Dads , big feet and even bigger glasses but he was kind , gentle , very intelligent and my buddy , fuck I miss him so much , his funeral was the most awful day of my life . What on earth must he think of my behaviour now ?

No comments:

Post a Comment