Friday 25 June 2010


Today is very , very hot . popped out earlier taking 2 silver cigarette cases that belonged to my Grandfather ( I never met him , died before i was born , mother tells me he was the only normal member of my Dads side of the family , he was a copper , yuk! ) In the pawn shop I'm thinking maybe I will get a tenner , the guy behind the counter recognises me from previous visits and we exchange pleasantries as i hand over the goodies , " I cant give you much for these " he says and my heart sinks , surely they have to be worth a tenner then I can buy 15 cans of strongbow , he disappears and weighs the cases and returns " look I can only give you £45 for these , silver is worth nothing at the moment " , my brain has a strong orgasm and I nod my head saying nothing , i mumble out a "yes" and sign a couple of forms and off to the booze shop with a spring in my step , bloody hell maybe it's curry tonight aswell . Time is running out for me so I want to enjoy the last few days of being mashed , Gimme , Gimme , Gimme , I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW !

Chit chat to my new friend Annabell , she is so chilled and honest , even forgives me when I'm bad , doesn't judge me , lets me be Jim , I like her very much . Maybe we will be married .

No comments:

Post a Comment