Friday 25 June 2010

The Streets of Sobriety.

The picture was my first stab with pastels , I think pregnant women look so beautiful , a new life , new start , a baby born perfect with no Fuck ups , . Darwin "nature nurture" , I fall in with the nature arguement . Same D.N.A , me and my big brother , I'm mad and he's different , I wont say he's normal , no idea what that is but he fits in , married , 2.4 kids , morgage , 2 cats "basil and cybil" and a goldfish . He's not nice on alcohol , just like his little brother , turns fucking nasty , put a knife to my throat over a row about some chinese chicken wings , never eaten them since , he still lived with my parents 10 years after I flew the nest and was screaming " this is my fucking house , not yours ", fuking pussy I thought. We ate the chicken wings and I got the train back to my home 60 miles up the road.

1 comment:

  1. I love your art, you really should sell them. I would love to own one of your drawings. A nude female.

    (I think it's nice that you think pregnant women look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete