Saturday 26 June 2010


It's taken me over an hour to sign into blogger this morning . Sophie Dahl is on TV , The delicious Miss Dahl , a cooking programme , she speaks delightfully and reminds me of Annabell . An ex girlfriend came to visit last night and we treated ourselves to curry , beer and some other titbit's .
I've just popped out to the off license and spent all the money I had left , more cider , it's very very warm and people are out wearing short skirts and t-shirts , I cannot connect with these lucky people , they are free and happy whilst I'm stuck in my prison cell drinking my fucking head off , lets get the re-hab on and get released from my self made hell . The Spanish Gran Prix is on so lets enjoy the battle for pole position and the big race tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment