Friday 18 June 2010


CHOOSE LIFE . That's what they say isn't it ? The message in yesterdays meeting was atone to that .I sit and listen to these people and they all make sense , I've long since given up the idea that I'm just a heavy drinker , a weak excuse used by myself and many others to I expect . I am these people and these people are me . We're not pretty , like a Birthday present tied up with a big red ribbon , we're fuking ugly , misfits , freaks , crazy people who need a re-wire , but i have noticed happyness and friendship and trust so Im happy to be joining the circus with its lions , elephants , tigers and clowns . Roll up , Roll up , the circus is in town , free tickets for everyone ! Where's the bearded lady ? , can't wait to see her .

1 comment:

  1. You are funny!

    I'm not one for praying but I will pray to the sober gods that they watch over you, Jim.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete