Wednesday 16 June 2010

GRRRR!!!. Woke in a badish mood and things got gradually worse. My counsellor cancelled our session , i really needed to see her , i want alcohol VERY badly indeed today , my pal also cancelled our meet at the pier this afternoon . I fuking hate being let down , i don't do it to other people so i dont expect anyone to piss me around.
Went to the gym , i havent been since i crashed my car 3 weeks ago and had to take the bus , i fuking hate buses and their fucking drivers. Then my anger turns towards myself for mashing my car up and losing my license . Had a swim and got the bus back into town to pick up my prescription , bought some lighter fuel for my beautiful zippo lighter , zippo's need care and looking after , mechanical and the pleasure of getting your hands dirty , changing flints and filling with liquid fuel , yes they are special and come with a lifetime guarantee. How could i ever give up smoking and neglect my splendid zippo , its part of me.
Masters of the universe please keep me sober today.

1 comment:

  1. Remember Mike Tyson was sacked from serving behind the bar? Do you remember who took his job?
    Yes, and she'll hit you every time you pick up a drink.
    Stay strong, Jim, I have every faith in you that you can get through this.
    One step closer....
    ~X~

    ReplyDelete