Wednesday 16 June 2010

Everything was ugly this morning!
I watched the racing at royal ascot on tv , the crowds so beautifully dressed and the horses wearing their summer coats so perfectly groomed and gleaming in the sunshine , such wonderful animals.
Setting off to the beach at 4-ish pm , i sat outside a cafe and had a diet coke , this mornings gloom was forgotten as i watched people strolling along the beach and wondered to myself what their story was , everyone has a story to tell , something that has altered the life they lead. The summer clothes are out so I'd better fish my 3 or 4 pairs from the cupboard . I walked slowly along the beach and took some photo's of the merry go round , i used to take my daughter to the merry go round every Sunday but it didn't make me sad to be there , i browsed around a small art gallery , then passed a seafront bar and remembered sitting there years back listening to the band , drinking lager , taking Ecstasy tablets and buying the pretty waitress drinks , she even agreed to let me take her out for a meal but i never did.
I have an on off romance with Brighton , last week i was certain that we'd fallen out with each other but today i am back in love with she , like a lady she toys with me , messes with my head , makes me happy , sad , angry , and love her all the same. She loves me , she loves me not .... Today we are lovers again , another addiction i just can't let go of.

No comments:

Post a Comment