Saturday 26 June 2010

From slags to riches.


The alcohol has kicked in and I feel less shitty than earlier . The picture on the right is " Gin Alley " , I must buy a print and hang it somewhere that will catch my eye as a reminder of less happier days .
Maria Sharapovia is on TV playing tennis , she gracefully runs around the court and let's out a screech every time she returns the ball . Beautiful , blond and from Siberia , 6ft 2ins tall and worth mega bucks , she's as famous as anyone in the world .
Tennis was my passion as a youngster , winning the junior championship of my local club , I was the first ever junior member to be voted onto the clubs committee , this status came with privileges , keys to the clubhouse and keys to the bar . I abused my new status and took my lady friends into the club for free late night drinks , kisses and cuddles . A girl called Gina French kissed me one evening and it was a terrible shock then covered my neck with love bites , I remember my father asking " What are those abrasions on your neck young man? " , I didn't answer but felt my face blushing . Luckily my school shirt covered the hickeys and nobody noticed , I hung around with lads that played foota and went fishing , we never spoke of girls , i was leading a double life and loving every second .

No comments:

Post a Comment