Tuesday 22 June 2010


Some people eh ! , can really make me fume . My mate is in a right tizz , raging that the budget will affect his pension . Do I care ? NO I absolutely do not , and detecting my disinterest he then attacked me for claiming benefits which I'm fully entitled to .

Budget today and the fucking guy in charge of all the cash is targeting people like myself who claim benefits , give the weakest a good kicking first ! My knowledge of politics stops there , thieving , swindling bastards the lot of them .

The tennis is on tv and I've just noticed Serena Williams has the same trainers as me , I took mine for a test ride to the local supermarket this morning and found them very comfy . The 2 Williams sisters Venus and Serena , look so strong and hit the ball so viciously it makes me wonder if they would make the top 500 in the mens game rankings?

No comments:

Post a Comment