Friday 18 June 2010

Buying cheap toilet roll is a false economy.
To be me takes nothing from my energy and makes me happy , no effort is involved to be Jim. Give me 10 minutes and I don't even know where and who I am and sometimes ive woken and didn't know my own name , thought I was 12 years old and "Oh fuck , wheres my school tie ? " . The effort comes when i've had marriages , relationships , friendships , Im a jack in a box , turn my little handle and play an amusing tune and i'll jump out in your face when you least expect it , I could be laughing or maybe not . I'd be as surprised at my reaction as anyone else.
This morning I went to see a guy i love to bits , he was my boss/idol when i was a 18 yr old kid , I rang him on an impulse , I shared a flat with him 20 years ago , i hired a space on his lounge floor and had to supply my own sleeping bag and steal quiche from the fridge .

No comments:

Post a Comment