Monday 2 August 2010

DR , DR .


Up at 6am , bathed and ready to see the DR at Vantage Point , this is necessary as they like to take bloods and ask a ton of questions before starting my Detox programme next Monday , they prod and poke you , stick needles in your arm , check to see if your liver is enlarged , B.P. , and heart , the usual stuff .

I drank 12 pints of cider yesterday and I should feel a lot worse than I do , it could be one of those delayed hangovers , gets you about 11am when you think you've cheated it . There's 2 cans of cider in the fridge , I'd love to knock them back before I go but something tells me that it would be disrespectful to go and see the Doc stinking of booze so I'm gonna leave them be for now.

I started to sketch out a design for a tattoo a couple of days ago , a Koi carp and I found some pictures of a lotus flower which I may incorporate , they bring good luck . The plant itself lives in shitty water , opens up to flower during the day and closes at night , there's some significance maybe ?

No comments:

Post a Comment